Cold-blooded president
  • 작성자 Diana
  • 댓글 0건
  • 조회 192회
  • 작성일 23-02-15 09:41
"Thank you." Mo Keer was very happy with his transformation. Since she came back with him, he came back on time every day to have dinner with her. Attitude is also a lot better, is no longer cold to her, let her little heart began to be happy. But she was afraid of such tenderness, and did not know when it would disappear. What do you say, fool? Lei Siyu held her a little cold body in his arms and felt her gentleness and softness. I don't understand how I could have excluded her so much before. Is it because she was the wife that Grandpa had made an appointment for him? But he got what he wanted, didn't he? What else is disgruntled? In fact, there seems to be nothing wrong with Keer being his own wife. Lei Siyu. "Call me Siyu." Lei Siyu put his head on her shoulder and breathed in the fragrance of her body and the faint smell of shower gel. Siyu. Are you really going to accept the baby? Mo Keer asked carefully, knowing that in his mind, children are a topic that should not be talked about, but it is also inevitable. Lei Siyu's hand around her waist stiffened and her body became a little tight. Mo Keer was too nervous to breathe, and secretly scolded himself for being stupid, which pot did not mention which pot. Knowing that he cares about this, their relationship has just improved a little, and now she may screw it up again. Sorry, I didn't mean to ask. I'm tired. I want to go to bed. Mo Keer slowly raised his head and tried to leave his arms. No, I will try to like this child. Lei Siyu said sullenly, a little reluctant,juice filling machine, it was really hard for him to say this, but he didn't want to see her leave sadly. Ture Mo Keer looked at her with bright eyes, a happy expression on his face, and shallow dimples attracted him deeply. He lowered his head and kissed her lovely dimples and said slowly, "You smile, well,Vegetable oil filling machine, very cute.." Mo Keer stared at him, "Siyu, is what you said true?" He gave her so many surprises today that she was a little overwhelmed. Did he really say that he would try to like children? And he said he thought she was cute? The big smiling face replaced the shallow smile before, and Mo Keer felt that she was a happy person in the world at the moment. Look how happy you are. Lei Siyu was infected by her excited smile, but also pulled away the smiling face, this little girl is easy to satisfy, a word makes her happy like this. Siyu, thank you! She hugged him, feeling that there had never been anything more cherished than this moment. The cool wind blew a thin white gauze curtain, the bright moonlight shrouded them in a hazy way, and the light music came from the distance, forming a harmonious and beautiful picture scroll. Grandpa Ray, what are you doing here? Mo Keer opened the door and let the old man with gray hair but still in good spirits come in. Alas, water bottle packaging machine ,liquid bottle filling machine, neither you nor Siyu will come to see me. I'm bored at home alone, so I'll come to see you. Lei Zhenxuan looked aggrieved at Lei Siyu, who was sitting at the table and always ignored him. Cough.. Lei Zhenxuan deliberately coughed a few times, but when he saw the good grandson who still did not respond, he felt very aggrieved. Kerr, did someone not see me? Unable to stand being ignored, he asked Kerr. Grandpa, you haven't eaten yet, have you? Come and sit down to eat. Mo Keer prepared a pair of bowls and chopsticks for him and sat down beside Lei Siyu. I'm not here for dinner. And some people don't seem to welcome me. Lei Zhenxuan deliberately followed her angrily to the side of the sofa and sat down. Hum, ignore me, I want you to beg me! "Siyu, ask Grandpa to come to dinner." Mo Keer knew that Grandpa must be angry that he ignored him. What did he do to Grandpa and Grandson? It wasn't like this before. Huh, Kerr, you don't have to beg him. I don't care. Lei Zhenxuan looked angrily at Lei Siyu, who had buried himself in eating. It was all right if he didn't look at him. He was almost hungry. He ignored him and ate with relish. He was really angry. Hum! "Don't pay any attention to him. He won't starve anyway." Lei Siyu picked up a piece of tender and delicious braised beef and stuffed it into his mouth. "Well, it's really delicious. Keer, your craftsmanship is getting better and better.".
” Lei Zhenxuan was so angry that he trembled all over. This unfilial grandson didn't want his grandfather if he had a wife. He didn't think that if he hadn't forced him to get married, he wouldn't have found the benefits of Keer now, nor would he have ignored him as a grandfather and left him alone. Keer, Siyu is really heartless. He went to have a good time alone, but he ignored me, an old man, and left me aside. I was a lonely old man, but he didn't care about me. I've been raising him for so many years in vain. Lei Zhenxuan wiped his eyes with his hand, but the corner of his eye glanced at Lei Siyu. Grandpa, don't be angry. Don't cry. I don't think he meant it. Mo Keer was in a hurry. An old man was acting like a spoiled child in front of her. She really didn't know what to do. Siyu, come here quickly and apologize to Grandpa. She looked at Lei Siyu begging, how can this man be so stubborn? You are so old, and you still have a temper like a child. She's really worried to death. All right, all right, you're still acting like a spoiled child at such an old age. Are you ashamed of yourself? Lei Siyu walked impatiently to the front of Lei Zhenxuan, two hands in the pants pocket, did not mean to apologize. A crafty old man like him doesn't need to be soft-hearted, otherwise he will be more arrogant, and there will be no place for him in the future? "Siyu, you." Mo Keer tugged at the corner of his coat and motioned him not to stimulate Grandpa any more. He was sad enough now. It was all her fault that she didn't often go back to see him. Don't blame yourself. Doesn't he often come here to stir things up when he's bored? Mo Keer looked at him in surprise. How could he know what she was thinking? Lei Siyu gave her a white look, he saw through Mo Keer's little mind, like her kind of mind hanging on her face, it would be strange if she didn't know. You, you don't care about me,PET blow moulding machine, then I'm leaving. Lei Zhenxuan stood up and turned to walk out of the living room. But his pace slowed down significantly, and he said to himself, "Hurry up and call me. Call me and I'll stay. Hurry up." 。 gzxilinear.com