The official road is romantic
  • 작성자 Diana
  • 댓글 0건
  • 조회 233회
  • 작성일 23-02-15 09:42
Jiang Dali said: "I went to the Crescent Building to see, sales are very prosperous, real estate is a profiteering industry, there are many shady, is suitable for people like me." When Hou Weidong heard that Jiang Dali wanted to change his career, he said, "If you want to enter real estate, the new management committee has a large area of vacant land. You are welcome to invest here. However, I have established rules in the new management committee to strictly prohibit shell companies from entering." Jiang Dali said with a smile, "I've been working on medicine in Guangdong for several years, but I can still take out millions of yuan. In addition to other financing channels, it won't be a shell company. I've been squatting on your territory every day these days, and I'm really interested in the new management committee." Changed the topic, Jiang Dali is in a better mood, he is the first to enter the real estate industry, capital in the real estate industry is not strong, so this time to take a steady approach, first in Yiyang new management committee to temper people, a trip to the real estate market. Two people talked about business, and became in high spirits. At two o'clock in the morning,silk olive tree, Jiang Dali went home with his huge head. When he got home, he saw that the house was quiet and the TV in the living room was turned off. He was a little strange. When he got to the bedroom, he saw that the quilt on the bed was folded neatly. He turned on the light and saw a small note on the quilt. You spend your life in a bar. "Shit." Jiang Dali understood that Yang Qian had finally run away from home. He was in a hurry in the house. He came to his senses and began to turn over Duan Ying's phone number in the drawer, but he couldn't find Yang Qian's usual phone book. Hou Weidong returned to the Venus Hotel and was relieving himself when the phone on the desk rang like crazy. Did Yang Qian run away from home? Bald, what are you two up to? Jiang Dali shouted on the phone: "Yang Qian turned off her cell phone. She has no acquaintances in Lingxi. She must have gone to Duan Ying's home. You should find Duan Ying's phone number for me as soon as possible." Hou Weidong said, "You don't have Duan Ying's phone number?"? Neither have I. "Call Zhang Xiaojia, she has." Hou Weidong had already taken out his cell phone, but deliberately said,outdoor ficus tree, "It's already two o'clock in the morning." Because of Yang Qian's departure, Jiang Dali became particularly unreasonable, not to mention in the face of Hou Weidong, he said rudely: "Don't waste words, give me Duan Ying's phone right away." Hou Weidong shook his head with a smile. He actually had Duan Ying's cell phone number, but he still called Xiao Jia. Well, honey, what are you doing so late? When Hou Weidong told what had happened, Xiao Jia lost all sleep and got up from the bed. He said, "You men are busy all day long on the pretext of leaving women alone in the house. I think you have a lot of excuses. In fact, you are fooling around outside. I have Duan Ying's phone number, but I won't give it to you." "Jiang Bald and his wife are in conflict. What are you doing here? Give me the number quickly." Xiaojia giggled for a while before giving Duan Ying's phone number and mobile phone to Hou Weidong. Hou Weidong was very familiar with Duan Ying's mobile phone. Seeing this mobile phone, he said to himself, "She still uses this mobile phone." Jiang Dali got the number, artificial grass panels ,silk ficus tree, and whether it was late at night or not, he dialed Duan Ying. At Duan Ying's home, Yang Qian and Duan Ying were staring at the telephone beside the bed, looking at its beep. Duan Ying looked up at the number, read it again, and said, "Is it Jiang Dali's number?" Yang Qian poured out in front of Duan Ying for several hours, and her anger almost disappeared, but she said in her mouth: "It's his land, and I won't pick it up." After a few minutes, Duan Ying received a text message on her mobile phone: "I'm at the door, Jiang Dali." Hou Weidong sat in Jiang Dali's car and said, "What are you doing with your husband and wife? What are you doing with me?" Jiang Dali turned the steering wheel quickly and said, "If you are a friend, you have to put a knife in both sides. When you get to Duan Ying's house, you go to deal with Duan Ying so that she won't be wordy. I'll deal with my wife." "You are usually quite handsome, but how can you be so anxious when you encounter such a trivial matter?" Jiang Dali looked solemn and said, "Don't look at me and Xiaoqian fighting. In fact, we have a good relationship. I was in Guangdong at that time. Although it was easier to make money, it was not easy for a young man to make a day in such a noisy big city. I was frustrated for a long time. If Xiaoqian accompanied me during that time, I could get through it." But it must be ten times more painful.
” Hou Weidong, who had experienced the hardships of starting a business in Shangqinglin, said, "I understand." Just then, Jiang Dali received a phone call from Duan Ying. Duan Ying's voice was very gentle. "Don't worry," he said. "Xiaoqian's anger has disappeared. I'll go downstairs right away." Duan Ying put on his coat and went upstairs. He knocked on the door of the master on duty, explained the situation, and handed him a pack of cloud smoke. The master on duty opened the iron door happily: "Xiao Duan, don't stand on ceremony." The master on duty at the Family Courtyard of Lingxi Newspaper Office was a formal worker. He was assigned to guard the door. His temper was not small. Duan Ying usually took the initiative to greet him when he went to work. He had a good impression of Duan Ying. When the car came in, he asked, "If you want to go out, just knock on my window." Duan Ying came to the front of the car. By the light inside the car, she saw Hou Weidong sitting in the car. She couldn't help jumping in her heart. When they got out of the car, she nodded to Hou Weidong. Then she said to Jiang Dali: "Go up quickly. Xiaoqian has been waiting for you all the time. What did she say? You say less." This is a house with two bedrooms and one living room. It is not big and the layout is very simple. After entering the house, Jiang Dali went to the inner room to meet his wife and left Hou Weidong and Duan Ying outside the house. Duan Ying went to the window, opened the window a little bit, let in some cool breeze, and introduced casually: "I'm lucky. When I just arrived at Lingxi Daily, I met with raising money to build a house. Otherwise, I can only rent a house again." Chapter 274 Adaptation (I). On April 14, it was the day when Zhu Yan went to Lingxi to study. He went to work earlier than usual. Lao Liu went to Shazhou College to pick up Hou Weidong, and then drove to the same gray doorway. While waiting for the bus, Lao Liu suddenly said, "Director Hou, Secretary Zhu thinks highly of you." This time Zhu Yan to study in Lingxi, did not let the office people follow,large artificial blossom trees, but directly let Hou Weidong follow him, Lao Liu followed Zhu Yan for several years, naturally can see the relationship between Zhu Yan and Hou Weidong. Hou Weidong smiled and did not explain. hacartificialtree.com