Daughter of Shura
  • 작성자 Noemi
  • 댓글 0건
  • 조회 139회
  • 작성일 23-02-15 09:52
I smiled. If there was a mess at the Wulin meeting a few days ago, would you still be able to get married. Ling Chu, Murong Chu, I will never let anyone get you. Lord Qu, I don't agree to this marriage. Murong Chu "brush" to stand up. " My father didn't tell me to marry Qu Yaner. Qu Jingtian changed his face. Qu Yaner also looked at Murong Chu with incredible difficulty. Murong Chu looked at me. I haven't seen him for two years. He has matured a lot. I smiled at him. If I want to marry, I want to marry the kiss of heaven. He solemnly declared. Qu Jingtian clenched his fist. Hum, dare to ask Murong two childe, what is your reason? I love the kiss of heaven, and I fell in love with her from the first time I saw her. Although I only stayed with her in Murong Villa for one day and then left quietly, although I only saw her once, and although I didn't know who she was or what her name was at that time, I only knew that I loved her. I turned around and looked at Qu Yaner defiantly. She was so angry that she trembled and could not stand steadily. Qu Jingtian couldn't say anything. His face was very bad. He looked at me and said,Slate Wall Panel, "Why did you come back?" I knew he still treated me as an outsider and only loved his own daughter. The corners of my mouth turned up: "Because, I want to come back to see Gan Niang, otherwise I won't come back at all!" Qu Jingtian has lost face. All he could do was shout at his godmother, "Why did you adopt her?"! She took away Yuna's happiness! Gan Niang did not say a word,Silver Travertine Slabs, but lowered her head. I pushed the song away and said, "Why do you scold her?" Qu Jingtian stumbled and was about to fall to the ground, and Qu Yeyuan quickly supported him. Dad, are you all right? Er Niang looked at Gan Niang with a sneer. "I thought I had picked up a treasure, but it turned out to be a scandal." Qu Jingtian was even more angry when he heard this. "Bring me my sword!" Back to Quzhuang 5 Qu Yeyuan hesitated to take the sword, but Qu Jingtian could not hold back and grabbed Gan Niang by the neck. Lord Qu.. Lord Qu, you. Guests began to come forward to persuade. But Qu Jingtian can't listen to anyone anymore. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Qumou's housework. Don't bother! Would you have stayed here if I hadn't redeemed you on impulse? If you don't do anything good, you will embarrass me! Song Yirou! The faces of the Qu family are all lost by this bastard you picked up! "Qu Jing Tian!"! You let go of me. I stared at him. "Godmother's face has turned white." It's all you! Kiss the sky! I should never have left you here! Why did you come back? Will you not come back without Song Yirou in Quzhuang? "Qu Jingtian, Agate Slabs For Sale ,white marble mosaic, don't think you can treat people like this in front of me just because I'm afraid you're a respectable person." I looked at him lightly. Hum, I didn't teach you the martial arts of Qujia at all. People like you don't deserve to learn the martial arts of Qujia at all! You can't become a climate in these two years! I will be afraid that you can't kiss the sky! I turned over my wrist and held the sword firmly in my hand. Sky Kiss.. Leave it alone.. Take care of me.. Hurry up Go Go Gan Niang said intermittently. "I gave a sneer." Father! "Lord Qu!" Murong Chu and Qu Wuluan, who ran in, shouted at the same time. Dad! Don't kiss Mutian! Qu Wuluan ran out of breath. Wu Luan, shut up! Do you think I'm afraid of her? "Father!"! Don't fight her! You "Brother Wu Luan!"! Don't stop Dad! Qu Yaner stopped him, "let him beat him and kiss him to death!" "Lord Qu, all this is caused by me. Don't blame the kiss of heaven!" Murong Chu stood out nervously. Qu Jingtian threw Gan Niang against the wall, and Gan Niang's head was broken and blood dripped down. She said in a gossamer voice, "a kiss from heaven.." I refuse No regrets.. Adopt you. Her eyes just closed. Qu Jingtian, I want your life! I coldly pulled out my sword and stabbed him. I had only one thought in my mind: kill him! "Kiss of Heaven!" Murong Chu exclaimed. Qu Jingtian's sword swept towards me quickly. I turned and dodged, closing in on him quickly.
He didn't expect me to dodge his quick sword, and I cut him hard on the head with a sneer! "铛 ! " A collision between swords resounded over Quzhuang! My sword was only a few centimeters away from Qu Jingtian's head. Qu Jingtian tried his best to block it. His body was covered with sweat, and the sweat on his forehead flowed down drop by drop. The whole lobby was silent. Dad, are you all right? Qu Ye yuan said in a panic. I looked around the lobby, and everyone had a look of fear on their faces. There is no one who can put the song into the wind in a short moment. Zhou Linfeng and Murong Ling also have to spend seventy strokes with Qu Jingtian before they can gradually find out. However, the attack on Taki was different. He could only contain Qu Jingtian within fifty strokes at most. And I only defeated him in one move. I'm fine. Qu Jingtian clenched his teeth and tried to remove my sword. I sneer. His internal strength is nothing compared to mine. Dad, admit defeat, you can't win! Qu Wuluan said aside. Qu Jingtian was furious, and the blue veins on his forehead picked one by one. He squeezed out a few words: "I want Qu Jingtian to admit defeat in front of her, but I can't!" I looked at him. "Then you'll have to die!" I turned my sword and stabbed him in the abdomen! Qu Jingtian frightened, hurried to take the sword to resist, he probably also knew, and I fight, can not attack, can only defend. But it was too late. My sword was in his belly. He clutched his belly in pain, and blood trickled down his fingers. Dad, how are you? "What's the matter with you, sir?" Qu Ye yuan was frightened and wanted to come and help him. Curved leaf cup,Stone Honeycomb Panel, you dare to come here! I glanced at him, and he stopped moving at once, just looking nervously at Qu Jingtian. forustone.com